How to remove crypt4.zlj and delf.aszv trojans?

John Hechtman

Thread author
May 10, 2015
Hi - I'm a computer tech, and have a problem with a client's Win XP computer. It is infected with two Trojan viruses, that I can find no way to remove.

I ran Malwarebytes, which identified the 'bad guys' as being crypt4.zlj and delf.aszv. They were identified as Trojans, but MWB did not remove them. Also ran one other program, whose name escapes me ATM, with the same result.

Google and other search engines did not give me any solutions for removal. I'm going back to work on the computer Monday, and hope to have some better options. Thanks in advance for your help!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.