How to temporarily disable Hitman Pro ALert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
I click on it I disable all mitigations and all protections and yet it still intercepts a "fake attack".

I am using a reputable trainer to play a game and I want the trainer to inject into the game but HItman Pro Alert keeps stopping it...normally it is a good thing but this time around I would like to disable it so I can play the game.

Reactions: DJ Panda

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I know that this might sound like a pain but are you able to force close Hitman Pro Alert? Then use your trainer. Out of curiosity scan the trainer with virus total please. :)

Reactions: Tempnexus

Tempnexus

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
I know that this might sound like a pain but are you able to force close Hitman Pro Alert? Then use your trainer. Out of curiosity scan the trainer with virus total please. :)
I will try. The trainer is by CheatHappens I have been using them for more than 8 years and I never had a problem with them so I normally trust them.

The Trainer is for Dark Souls III. I got fed up with dying. :)

Here are the VT results:
Antivirus scan for 5c7f4edb5cd9e6213b90d94d131d4845ee8b9a5263e45a15635a2871cec7a572 at 2016-04-17 02:05:40 UTC - VirusTotal

Reactions: DJ Panda

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Yeah I have used trainers by the same guy. Thanks for the VT results. :)

H

hjlbx

I click on it I disable all mitigations and all protections and yet it still intercepts a "fake attack".

I am using a reputable trainer to play a game and I want the trainer to inject into the game but HItman Pro Alert keeps stopping it...normally it is a good thing but this time around I would like to disable it so I can play the game.

If you want to completely disable HMP.A then you have to uninstall it; there is no on\off ability.

If you want to disable certain mitigations or all mitigations you can do it manually in Applications. This only turns off the mitigations for the protected application; it doesn't disable HMP.A completely system-wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.