How to use phone for gaming on PC?

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Since my laptop is old and fragile, and my phone quite hardy and specs heavy, can I play games powered by the phone but on the laptop's screen?

Bluestacks allows emulation but can I use the phone as the main gaming device?

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I think you're looking for screencasting: putting your phone's screen onto the laptop.

I've not done any of that so I can't speak on it.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Like @Rolo suggested, screencasting is the thing.

Unless you want to control the game using your laptop's keyboard somehow?

Will need some more details on this.

Also, we're semi-necroposting here people but it's gonna be okay I guess. :p

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
10 days is a necro thread?
Around here, it usually is, I guess. :|

Unless it is an ongoing "discussion", replying to a topic that hasn't been touched in days gives off an awkward vibe. <.<

(hence semi-necroposting)

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Well... you can simulate your Android screen on your PC, but you'll of course use android games. If you mean to run Windows games on your Android, i find it quite impossible to create a Windows VM on your phone.

Neil_Hines

Level 1
Apr 4, 2017
What is the really meaning about this thread? Did it means Windows game run on Android phones or Android phones screen show in your windows and you can play games? Maybe it's not possible windows game you can play on your Android phone.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
You can game on a phone yes, but not to the extent that you can on PC and or console. Best choice would be to seek a new PC or console.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.