How would YOU Promote your Own Business without Advertising?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Interesting to find out how the majority that blocks Ads would promote their own businesses - without spending cash on Advertising;
  • Web Ads
  • Sponsored Posts
  • Promotional Videos
  • Facebook Pages and Ads
  • Social Media (Twitter/Instagram/G+/YouTube/Snapchat etc.)
  • Speeches
  • Posters and Flyers
  • TV/Radio Ads
  • and other forms of 'Advertising'
Would like to hear your bright ideas? All ideas are welcome :)

Disclaimer: This post is intended for sharing ideas only.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Best in what? How will you get customers, and how will your business grow?
i dont know Spawn, i don't have a job right now, but if i had, i do my best in that, i will try to be best in that job/field
so if you have a job, just be the best in your job , people come to you thats it!

let be more clear, if you be the best in what are you doing, one people once test your service, its ok, he/she found out is happy when you do his/her job and serv him/her so finally when his/her friends be looking for something that you are doing, your first customer will let them know that you are exist, and you are providing such a great service in what are you doing, and this process will keep continue.. you just need to do your best for keep it UP :) hope you underestand what i mean and excuse me if my language is not really good ;)

Reactions: AtlBo and DardiM

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks for clarifying, not as easy is it. :p Have you any ideas?
Yeah I do, I am a private contractor for BNSF, I have to sell my knowledge and my skills to companies, I have to convince
them, that they need me, that their business would be better off and benefit from having me on board.
That kind of advertising comes from a lot of studying and experience.
I can't give that away here ;)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Would like to hear your bright ideas? All ideas are welcome :)

Disclaimer: This post is intended for sharing ideas only.

In the world today, I feel this way. The most important thing someone with an idea can do is wait for their idea to become special. What seems to be a rush to find things, may in some cases be success. It may also be fleeting and temporary or exaggerated. So I would say do whatever seems sensible and wait. Let time test your idea and don't be fooled by trends and what "everyone" may be saying that indicates your idea will fail. If the idea is good, it will succeed and you will choose the best way to promote the idea automatically.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In the world today, I feel this way. The most important thing someone with an idea can do is wait for their idea to become special. What seems to be a rush to find things, may in some cases be success. It may also be fleeting and temporary or exaggerated. So I would say do whatever seems sensible and wait. Let time test your idea and don't be fooled by trends and what "everyone" may be saying that indicates your idea will fail. If the idea is good, it will succeed and you will choose the best way to promote the idea automatically.

Thanks for sharing your views.

What I meant in that quote was for AdBlock users shouldn't stop using their Adblocker.

Reactions: AtlBo and DardiM

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
I always remember a saying that was once said to me once. 'Opportunity comes knocking, but it knocks very quietly, so you have to listen for it'.

Reactions: DardiM and AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.