How's Microsoft Edge working for you? Any ideas how to block ads?

Are you using Microsoft Edge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

One way to change default download location
Open File Explorer, right-click on the Downloads folder, select Properties, click the Location tab, click the Move button, choose the destination for your downloads, click the Select Folder button, click the Apply button, and then click the OK button.

Reactions: randj89

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Aside from Mustolaf, who was faster than me, you could use Peerblock (not sure if fully working on W10). I used on another system Peerblock mainly.

Peerblock worked fine on TP of W10.

Edit: use the Ads list in Peerblock for your needs.
Peer block still works under windows 10

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I get you! I'm just afraid I will have so many programs running on the background that will slow my pc down! You know the list.... Antivirus, anti this, anti that, firewall, and so on..... At the end we will end with a leg-less turtle trying to jump because it can't walk forward.[/Q
I run Adguard with no slowdown.
Firefox is my default browser, but I still take MS Edge out for a stroll occasionally.
I have not modded the files though and most likely won't as long as Adguard continues working as well as it does. PeAcE

Reactions: randj89

randj89

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
I run Adguard with no slowdown.
Firefox is my default browser, but I still take MS Edge out for a stroll occasionally.
I have not modded the files though and most likely won't as long as Adguard continues working as well as it does. PeAcE
Great man I got adguard premium lifetime already and its working impressively well-- with no slowdowns at all. :) And I uninstalled firefox because I'm having a scrolling issue where things turn white and show up again after a while and I've tried everything and apparently it's one of my extensions. So I switched to Waterfox and I have exactly everything I had on firefox and I have no trouble now. I don't really know why but it's working good.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.