Huawei's MateBook X Pro is now available starting at $1,199

Kentle

Thread author
May 21, 2018
1519524234_img_3279_story.jpg

Huawei announced its latest Windows 10 notebook at Mobile World Congress, the MateBook X Pro. Today, Huawei announced pricing for the MateBook X Pro, and it's available right now. For $1,199.99, you'll get a Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD, and it comes in Space Gray and Mystic Silver.

The higher end one is definitely worth noting, because it only costs $1,499.99. That gets you a Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and an Nvidia GeForce MX150 with 2GB GDDR5. For a quad-core Core i7 and dedicated graphics, the $300 bump in price is certainly impressive. You might recall that the MateBook X was fanless; the Pro is not, due to the additional heat that comes from more RAM and a dedicated GPU.

You'll be able to purchase the Huawei MateBook X Pro from Amazon, Newegg, and the Microsoft Store.

Via Neowin

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
That looks nice, i like the pop up webcam feature :)
The new Dell XPS 13 (2018) has the webcam below the screen, due to it's "InfinityEdge Display" design. Looks nice, but very expensive.

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.