New Update Huorong Internet Security (Updates)

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
If you are a nationalist, yes. ;)

And How is it wrong to be "FOR" your own nation?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
    • a person who advocates or supports the political independence of a particular nation or people.
      noun: nationalist; plural noun: nationalists
      "a Basque nationalist"
adjective
adjective: nationalist
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
I'm not a nationalist. I'm saying Windows 10 has horrible privacy and security and using a Chinese AV to increase privacy and security is peak irony. I don't trust either. :D

Not you, the guy who replied to you....Frankly I am a nationalist, and Love America. You know what they say "Love it or leave it"...But that was a much better time, that today.

Reactions: Dave Russo

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Questions.

1. Is the sandbox configurable?
2. Is the software buggy like Comodo or reliable (especially sandbox->Qihoo sandbox is super smooth and reliable but has issues in SUA)?

Thx

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Where is the latest release notes ?
Why they didn't make english section on the forum ?

Reactions: AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.