New Update Huorong Internet Security (Updates)

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 460

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
@vardyh
Hey i saw u fix hard configurator conflict with Huorong. I would ask if is possible for u to implement in builtin/internal rules one for services.exe for allow it to manage service configuration under hips. I made a rule verdict but would be more helpfull (for others too) if u whitelist it program side. For what i understand services.exe is "made" for manage service configurations.
Another suggestion, i saw in default deny u cant install programs that u dont have installed already, so u have to allow all or use it. Is possible to implement a new way, like give a chance to install from a valid signed installer?
@vardyh
Have another suggestion. Can u implement this function under custom rules. This will help create more efficient rules too. For example an anti-exe rule may need this.
@HuorongSecurity
Can u share with u team those things too?

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
@HuorongSecurity
About first thing, i saw it playing fortnite where is need to launch anticheat mechanism. When i set huorong host reinforcement with deny rules (MAX protection) and start fortnite it is unable launch anticheats cause services.exe is blocked for manage services configuration (host reinforcement>registry settings). So i had to create a cache verdict for allow services.exe to manage services configurations. Talking in general i think is mandatory if u can create an internal rule for allow services.exe for manage service configuration (is services.exe job) even if ppl use general deny rule (is normal block other programs for manage services configuration, but should not block windows).
About the second thing, in settings there are 2 rules for installers, automatically block unlisted apps or get warn for all installations. Would be nice if u can make a third way like automatically install from valid signatures (already are present many settings with valid signatures check, so should not be a problem, implement in application installations).
I am not a fun of message center, prefer silent applications.

Last edited:

HuorongSecurity

Level 1
May 28, 2020
@HuorongSecurity
About first thing, i saw it playing fortnite where is need to launch anticheat mechanism. When i set huorong host reinforcement with deny rules (MAX protection) and start fortnite it is unable launch anticheats cause services.exe is blocked for manage services configuration (host reinforcement>registry settings). So i had to create a cache verdict for allow services.exe to manage services configurations. Talking in general i think is mandatory if u can create an internal rule for allow services.exe for manage service configuration (is services.exe job) even if ppl use general deny rule (is normal block other programs for manage services configuration, but should not block windows).
About the second thing, in settings there are 2 rules for installers, automatically block unlisted apps or get warn for all installations. Would be nice if u can make a third way like automatically install from valid signatures (already are present many settings with valid signatures check, so should not be a problem, implement in application installations).
I am not a fun of message center, prefer silent applications.
Hello, your suggestion is received, help you pass it to the relevant personnel, thank you for your feedback ~

HuorongSecurity

Level 1
May 28, 2020
@vardyh Found other 2 errors.
Hello, we have confirmed this problem, the technical staff is following up, thank you for your feedback ~

【 FeedbackID: 26247】

@vardyh
Found some translation errors, hope are all. Will be good if u can fix them.
Hello, we have confirmed this problem, the technical staff is following up, thank you for your feedback ~

【 FeedbackID: 26247】

Last edited:

Jerry.Lin

Level 2
Verified
Apr 27, 2018
Release Note for 5.0.45.0 (06/01/20)
Dear velvet users,

Hello! Thank you all for using velvet security software 5.0. Download address: Click to download

The following is today's update:

Program optimization:
1. Optimized traditional interface text.
2. Optimized pop-up interception library.
3. Optimized software installation interception rules.

Program defect repair:
1. Fixed the problem that the kill log shows errors.
2. Fixed the problem that velvet falsely reported system files as viruses.
3. Fixed the issue that browser protection does not support Edge.
4. Fixed the problem that the folders scanned by Tinder cannot be deleted.
5. Fixed the problem of restoring the space unchanged after cleaning the iQiyi cache.
6. Fixed the problem of checking and killing physical file viruses and the log display is incorrect.
7. Fix the problem that virus scan will always scan around folders.
8. Fixed the problem of skipping the killing result page directly after killing the virus.
9. Fixed the problem that if the background scan is selected during virus killing, it will exit the killing directly.
10. Fixed the problem of using the dynamic library hijacking file with the same name to smash the file and end the velvet process.

With your help, velvet is improving every day, thank you for your support!
Tinder operating team
June 2, 2020

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020

HuorongSecurity

Level 1
May 28, 2020
Hope u are going to support more browsers. :(
(translate those links)
Hello, we will support as many browsers as possible

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.