- Aug 17, 2014
Latest v7.10 (Released on Aug-31-2021)
- Added reporting of Secure Boot support capability.
- Added monitoring of IOD (IO Die) hotspot and average temperature on AMD Zen2 and later CPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some MSI X570S series mainboards.
- Added reporting of CPPC order for AMD Renoir and later APUs.
- Improved Tj,max reporting on some AMD Zen CPUs.
- Changed high temperature warning limit from Tj,max-10 to Tj,max-5 ºC.
- Improved rounding of DDR4/DDR5 nCK parameters.
- Added support of Aquacomputer Leakshield.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on NZXT N7 Z590.
- Improved support of AMD Navi23.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ProArt X570-CREATOR.
- Fixed monitoring of some GIGABYTE X570S series mainboards.
- Improved DDR5 SPD readout.
- Added monitoring of Average Active Core Count for AMD Ryzen 2xxx and later series.
- Updated EVGA ICX3 monitoring on GPUs with new firmware.
- Improved support of some future AMD CPU generations.
- Added preliminary support of some future AMD GPUs.
- Added monitoring of static PL1/PL2 power limits.
- Added option to write sensor log directly to disk.
Upcoming cahnges and version history of HWiNFO 32/64. Latest version, Upcoming changes and Full version history.
Start to analyze your hardware right now! HWiNFO has available as an Installer and Portable version for Windows (32/64-bit) and Portable version for DOS.