i hope its not bad enough.. my rig

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
If you are not a gamer then its fine, but if you wanna update at least go for DDR3 RAM they are really cheap right now :)

raxa707

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2012
well i m bit of a gamer...... last i finished assassins creed 3 and it ran fine just

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Not bad. I have the same screens size but got two of them. :) As Mad said if your not really a gamer then your fine. May I ask when did you buy this rig/setup?

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Investing money on this rig is a waste of money if you ask me that can rather be used to buy new system.

Since you say that you are a bit of a gamer then I suggest you buy a whole new system. Haswell is around the corner - a good reason to upgrade. Feel free to keep the monitor but a 1080p won't cost you a lot and you will see a the eye candy that a gamer wants to see at higher resolution.

Tell us when you plan to upgrade, so that you can make a great build that will last some time.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.