Yes, it is possible to import your passwords from Google Chrome to Passwords/Keychain on your iPhone. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open Chrome on your iPhone and tap on the three dots at the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on "Settings" and then on "Passwords".
3. Tap on the three dots at the top right corner and select "Export passwords".
4. Type in your phone passcode or use Touch ID or Face ID to verify your identity.
5. You will then see a list of your passwords. Tap on "Export Passwords".
6. You will be prompted to save the file. Choose the "Save to Files" option and then select the iCloud Drive option.
7. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone and go to "Passwords & Accounts".
8. Tap on "Add Password" and then tap on the "Import from File" option.
9. Select the file you just saved in iCloud Drive and tap on "Add".
Your passwords from Google Chrome will now be imported into the Passwords/Keychain on your iPhone. It's important to note that some websites may not allow their passwords to be exported due to security reasons.