Idiots burn down multiple 5G masts due to Fake News

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
If people are burning down phone masts then they are criminals.

But in fairness to David Icke (who is the highest profile person asociated with these 5G conspiracy theories) he is not encouraging people to burn down things or commit any criminal acts. He is simply expressing his personal view that 5G masts are dangerous and that there is a global conspiracy to control the population etc. He also thinks world leaders are shape-shifting reptiles and the moon is a spaceship.

Even if you think all this is nonsense (which I do by the way) I still think David Icke and others like him should be allowed to express their opinions. Its freedom of speech. I also think its dangerous if we allow Google to be the judge of what is Ok to say or not. They are hardly the most ethical of companies.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
@crezz How familiar are you with Icke's views? Does he believe the moon is the spaceship the lizards used to travel to Earth, or are the two completely unrelated? And if they are related, when does he believe the lizards arrived on Earth?

This isn't me trolling btw. I'm genuinely curious about the answers.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Do you know the picture book 'Where's Wally?
The truth is Wally. While there are many similar and disguised people, he is the only one.

Every case has speculations and speculations, which may be more real and convincing than the truth. I think people are allowed to speak freely. But expression by action should not be tolerated.

At least they are not blaming aliens... yet...
I'll be fine. I don't think cunning earthlings will specifically blame anything they can't attack.;)👉👈👽

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
@crezz How familiar are you with Icke's views? Does he believe the moon is the spaceship the lizards used to travel to Earth, or are the two completely unrelated? And if they are related, when does he believe the lizards arrived on Earth?

This isn't me trolling btw. I'm genuinely curious about the answers.

David Icke is a bit of a mystery to me- he can make very sensible, mainstream comments about world affairs and has even been invited onto BBC Politics shows. But the other side to him is obsessed with conspiracy theories and other bizarre views.

He was a professional footballer (soccer) and then a successful TV presenter. Then suddenly in around 1990 he turned into a conspiracy theorist which ended his TV career and cast him into obscurity. But in the Internet age he has risen to prominence again.

I don’t know much about his theories about the reptiles and the moon but it’s all over YouTube and is (sort of) entertainning to watch. Even if you think Icke is bonkers, it’s harmless stuff and he deserves his freedom of speech.

Here’s one of his shows where the moon is discussed....

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
What do you mean who built the Moon? It's right there in the manual cover... I mean It's a natural body created when a small planetoid removed a piece of planet Earth billions of years ago... everyone knows that!

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
bucket.jpg

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
God forbid they ever find out their microwave ovens emit radiation that's closer to ionising than any cell tower.

And RT reporting on the consequences of 5G misinformation is just hilarious:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I have managed to view 5 mins cut from David Icke's video and it made sense. Human body is indeed based on electricity. This proves it:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I'm still waiting for this people to start complaining their phones don't work after they burn the antennas.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I'm still waiting for this people to start complaining their phones don't work after they burn the antennas.
Sadly this is not about the idiots who burn down the masts complaining. It is a complaint about a burned down mask that provides a signal to a newly converted building that provides beds for Covid-19 patients.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Sadly this is not about the idiots who burn down the masts complaining. It is a complaint about a burned down mask that provides a signal to a newly converted building that provides beds for Covid-19 patients.

In other words, the idiots will soon be responsible for someone's death...

Reactions: Stopspying

JohnR

Level 2
Feb 19, 2020
Seen elsewhere admittedly “Our Golf Course hosted a 5G Mast which happened to be alongside a footpath. A few weeks after the Installation was complete a member of the public who walked past the mast on a daily basis complained that since the mast had been erected she had started getting headaches and feeling unwell. His response was "hopefully you won't feel worse when they switch it on! "

Last edited:
Reactions: Stopspying

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.