If you survived the apocalypse what would you do next?

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
It probably seems weird to most people, but this is something I've been daydreaming about for a long time now.

What would you do first -or second or at all- if you woke up tomorrow and found yourself the only -or one of the few- survivor(s) of a terrible disaster?

Would you head for the Ferrari-dealership first? Or stock up on food and water?
Just keep in mind that the world as we know it will have come to a halt. No more running water, electricity, and so on...
We'll probably (hopefully) never see the day, but it never hurts to be prepared hehehe :D
What would you do?

ps: if anyone knows any good post-apocalyptic movies, games or books except for the obvious 'Mad Max' - 'the Road' - 'Fallout', let me know.

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
Resident Evil: Afterlife :D

I would probably just enjoy the fine things in life without people around before i get eaten aha :p

Can't live forever from zombies.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
lol id find all the food i could :p id probably be starving after watching zombies eat brains

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
After having crawled up in the fetal position for a few days, i would probably go find a gun. (Preferably a C7A1, mostly because i have experience with that rifle :) ) If zombie movies have taught me anything it's that people in the post-apocalypse cannot be trusted.

Then i would probably try to find some food, and start traveling the lands.

Oh and about post-apocalyptic entertainment, don't forget about the stalker game series ;)

D

Deleted member 178

first find a secure shelter, probably an military base, where i could find guns and large amount of ammo, armored vehicles (tank,etc..) and gasoline, it will have surely food too there. then i will secure the perimeter around it with mines. after all that i will go for a recon mission at daytime. and prepare some outposts in case in my main camp is compromised.

after all that is done, i will looking for potential survivors.

ahhh remind me my military period :D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'd probably hang out with umbra, Not a bad idea surely you could use a hand.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I'll stock up on food and water.
it really important.
you have it, you can long-life.
and, then I'll do like umbra doing.

D

Deleted member 178

yes sure , i will surely need some help, specially for night time. we will alternate nightly sentinel shift, it is bad to be caught off-guard when you sleep.

D

Deleted member 178

BoXX28 said:
I will probably bring in my family with umbrapolaris. :D

lol :D so i will create a new civilization purged of bad roots ...ummm...i will call it "era nova" looolz

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
ha! some of these made me laugh so thank you for that :D I'd think id have to hang around with umbrapolaris. i like his plans, Well thought threw hehe :D

D

Deleted member 178

yes follow me all, we will create a new world , rid of pain and with full of delicious pleasures and orgies. by the way i watched all the Man VS Wild series, Walking Dead, I Am Legend and Reign of Fire. so my mind is already prepared, and remember the apocalypse is next year ! (unless the inca or maya astrologist had an accident and cant finish his calendar ! )

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If I was survived in this unexpected situation, perhaps need to find some food and shelter.

Then find some people who were survive and if I found them, I will join (Like umbrapolaris post ;) )

D

Deleted member 178

because this thread is fun and the topic is very actual.

Umbrapolaris becomes Umbra Corporation and we are bigger now, follow me and we will rule this chaotic world!

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Log on to MalwareTips to see if there are any survivors.

D

Deleted member 178

ZOU1 said:
Urinate off the back porch.

rofl :D

i thought u will burn all records of the actual president of your area and put your name instead :D

(it is what i will do ^^ )

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.