IG:dm - Instagram Direct Messages on Desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: IG:dm - Instagram Direct Messages on Desktop | Updates
Continue your Instagram direct messages from your phone to your desktop.
  • Free to download on GNU/Linux, Windows, and macOS
  • Closed-Source: IG:dm is not open-source
  • Search, follow and unfollow users
  • Send direct messages to users
  • View all the users who don’t follow you back
  • Quote chat messages
  • Supports viewing chat images in full
IG:dm is a free, unofficial Instagram desktop client with which you can send direct Instagram messages from your desktop.

It features a UI reminiscent of the Instagram app on a Tablet and mirrors Facebook’s app presentation in the sense that just like the main Facebook mobile app, IG:dm is the unofficial messenger-like app for Instagram.

Discovered via IG:dm - A Desktop Client for Sending Instagram Direct Messages

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65228

Edit: removed

I'm an idiot, I misread. I should have read the full thing properly, it isn't an official application from Facebook so I take back what I said. Apologies to anyone who had to endure the non-sense post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.