I'm (again, again... again) back to MalwareTips !

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
Hi guys,

So first of all, my introduction. To make things short, i'm a 32 years old dude from Monaco, i'm passionate about cybersecurity and i like video games, movies, music, high tech, science as well as a buch of other stuff. If you wanna know more about me, ive made a pretty complete description on my profile.

Also i just want to say how glad i am to be back to MalwareTips. Due to personal reasons, I've changed my MalwareTips account about five times now. So i want to say, yes this time in here to stay (FOR REAL), but also i would like to apologies to moderators and the MalwareTips staff for the trouble as I've closed my previous accounts. Again, please accept my apologies and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your understanding.

Anyway i guess i'll see you around. So thank you all for taking the time to read me and have a wonderful evening (or day depending on where you live) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.