Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Jack submitted a new resource:

I'm is very good coder (Scam) - I'm is very good coder (Email Scam)

The below email is a scam.

Code:
Subject: Security Warning. Third party accessed to [email-address].

Hello!

I'm is very good coder.
I am known by my nickname pen00.
I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago, through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been spying for you a very long time.

I understand it is hard to believe, but you can check it yourself.
I'm sent this e-mail from your account. Try...
Read more about this resource...

Dhruv2193

Level 6
Verified
these types of emails are the most easy way for a hacker to gain something from their victims. Such activities are more successful i guess on an average than other methods like ransomware, malware as many people believe in them and is a new kind to steal money.

stepseven84

Level 7
Verified
I think some useful tips.

- Keep calm: the criminal doesn't have any video of your "equivocal attitudes" nor, with all probability, the password of social profiles from which to obtain the list of your friends and contacts.

- Do not pay any ransom: paying would mean other requests for money;

- Change the password of your email, you have to choose one particularly complex and different than the one used to log on to your other web profiles.

- Enable (if possible) strong authentication mechanisms so the password will be associated with a security code received on your mobile phone.

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
@Jack you should a spelling software, "I'm is a very good coder" is not usual coming from you lol. :p
Hey @Umbra,
Yes, "I'm Is" bad at spelling.... but these scammers are even worse. : P

I got this one today and I don't have any Apple account. Also notice the spelling. When I click on the link I get a blank page.
View attachment 202599
Hey @ticklemefeet,
Added - Email Scam - Your Apple will be locked (Phishing Email Scam) - Thank you for the report. If you ever get such scam emails please send me a screenshot and a copy of the text.