In the event that your Windows machine has been compromised or for any other reason, this Penetratio

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
In the event that your Windows machine has been compromised or for any other reason, this Penetration Testing Cheat Sheet is intended to help.
This Penetration Testing Cheat Sheet article is for Windows Administrators and security personnel to better execute a thorough examination of their framework (inside and out) keeping in mind the end goal is to search for indications of compromise.

Further reading

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
VERY interesting PenTest, thank you venustus!

PS. On chromium browser here, I have this page:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

techincidents.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

- my usual problem on all chromium based browsers ..

- but on PaleMoon, New Moon and Firefox I can read without problem (like usually!). hopefully

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
VERY interesting PenTest, thank you venustus!

PS. On chromium browser here, I have this page:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

techincidents.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

- my usual problem on all chromium based browsers ..

- but on PaleMoon, New Moon and Firefox I can read without problem (like usually!). hopefully
How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.