SpyShelter Firewall 3.0 Review
Pros
  • 1. Nice and Easy for Non-Experienced Users

2. Light on Ram

3. Perfect 340/340 on CLT

4. Ok job on blocking executed malware files
CONS
1. Paid Product

2. Blocked Ad Aware and Slim Cleaner (I had to disable spyshelter in order to install them)
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, SpyShelter Firewall 3.0 did a OK job. The part that bothers me the most is that it wanted to block Ad Aware and Slim Cleaner. The great thing about SpyShelter Firewall 3.0 is the "Auto-Block Suspicious Behavior." It is much easier for Non-Experienced Users to not receive alerts asking what to do, but it is also a bad thing because SpyShelter thinks Ad Aware and Slim Cleaner are suspicious. Personally me, I would rather use comodo, online armor, or private firewall because I do not feel like paying for a firewall.
D

Deleted member 178

comodo has good feature and if they focuses more on fixing bugs & issues instead of adding more useless bloat at each version, CIS would be already very solid

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.