So there's 2 Trojans and a Hijack virus on my computer, malwarebytes detects them but even after deleting they keep reappearing when I rescan. Cant run safemode to scan from there as the computer instantly restarts on safemode logon screen. Please help me delete these viruses, I have attached FRST scans.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
26/09/2015 - computer feels slow, and wont allow to run on safemode computer restarts immedietly
- Current issues and symptoms
- computer feels slow
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- scanned using malwarebytes and results showed these 3 threats Trojan.Dropper, Hijack.ShellA.Gen, Trojan.Dropper. Used malware bytes to remove them but they keep appearing when I rescan, so i tried to use safemode to use malwarebyts but computer restarts on logon screen on safemode.
60.1 KB Views: 4
35.5 KB Views: 7