infected

Maxosl

Thread author
Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys could i get help wtih my infected pc,not sure what to do.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    31 KB · Views: 1

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

Maxosl

Thread author
Mar 1, 2017
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.
Hi and thank you for answer me,i have got some help with my pc,i will get som more answers about what was wrong with it.I will post later what was wrong and wich virus it was or should i remove this post????its up to you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.