Updates Infinity Bench: free benchmark for CPU & GPU

SeriousHoax

Level 35
Verified
Mar 16, 2019
@InfinitySoftware So after installing .NET 5, I got this popup.
1.PNG
Clicking Yes takes me to the .NET 5.0 Runtime page not the ASP.NET Core.
Takes me here: Download .NET 5.0 Runtime
But it should actually take me here instead: Download ASP.NET Core 5.0 Runtime (v5.0.5) - Windows x64 Installer
This is actually the x64 bit installer link. It should be different for 32 bits. But anyway, you get my point.
Maybe you can do something about it.

InfinitySoftware

From InfinitySoftware
Verified
Developer
Apr 26, 2021
@InfinitySoftware So after installing .NET 5, I got this popup.
View attachment 257519
Clicking Yes takes me to the .NET 5.0 Runtime page not the ASP.NET Core.
Takes me here: Download .NET 5.0 Runtime
But it should actually take me here instead: Download ASP.NET Core 5.0 Runtime (v5.0.5) - Windows x64 Installer
This is actually the x64 bit installer link. It should be different for 32 bits. But anyway, you get my point.
Maybe you can do something about it.
We have just released a new Portable version trying to fix this, if it is not fixed we will try to fix it next hours, thank you!
New Portable Version

SeriousHoax

Level 35
Verified
Mar 16, 2019
My total score and grade is so bad that it doesn't even want to show it to me. Hehe.
Seems like a bug. Can't expand the window to make it bigger either. Monitor resolution is, 1366 x 768.
Also, as you can see the correct GPU name is not shown. It's an APU, so the name for the CPU is the same as the GPU, but still it should be shown.
1.PNG

InfinitySoftware

From InfinitySoftware
Verified
Developer
Apr 26, 2021
My total score and grade is so bad that it doesn't even want to show it to me. Hehe.
Seems like a bug. Can't expand the window to make it bigger either. Monitor resolution is, 1366 x 768.
Also, as you can see the correct GPU name is not shown. It's an APU, so the name for the CPU is the same as the GPU, but still it should be shown.
View attachment 257547
Thank you for the tips, today we try to fix them! Gfx902 is the name of Radeon RX Vega GPU.

InfinitySoftware

From InfinitySoftware
Verified
Developer
Apr 26, 2021
View attachment 257547
@SeriousHoax Hi! Can you download the fixed version and try it on your computer? Let us know how it is! Thank you a lot!

SecurityNightmares

Level 37
Verified
Jan 9, 2020
You probably get an A++++ with your hardware, SecurityNightmares. But here's my attempt anyway. It was incredibly fast--only took a few seconds.

If you go to the ghacks page and click the Download button, it will eventually take you to the MS Store download page and then you can get the benchmark.

I only get an "A".
Don't know if that's do to Windows Store version.

1620391393684.png

Reactions: roger_m and Opc9