Solved [Installation] Runtime error

Benoît Aubert

Thread author
May 19, 2016
Hey guys ! :)

Ok so I have some troubles on my laptop since Monday the 16th, I downloaded illegaly :)( sorry) some TV Shows on untrusted website, then I had some adds, pop-ups and unwanted softwares that I deleted with Adw Cleaner, Ccleaner, Avast and manually ! ;)

I still got Albireo Adds on my browers with pop-ups and sometimes toolbars, I also can't use Skype, Steam, League Of Legends etc :mad: ... After many tutos and softwares that I used as said before, I can't do anything, I tried to install Malware but I can't install it because I get this error :
H6B8XJz

On the only other post with the similar problem :
Cannot install MBAM and Browsers not working

I decided to use Farbar and I send you the text files I got after scanning, would you have any help for me ? :D

Thanks

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    51.3 KB · Views: 1

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

Benoît Aubert

Thread author
May 19, 2016
After the downlaod i launch the .exe, i select the language this appears :
FZ1bRSj.png

("The program couldn't launch normally (0xc0000906). Click OK to close the program.")

When I click OK, this window appears 3 more times then this one appears :

5FWcgD4.png

But I don't have it installed ...

I also tried to launch it with administrator rights but it doesn't change anything.. :(

Benoît Aubert

Thread author
May 19, 2016
It wasn't working either ... I realised it was because of Avast, I replaced it by Kaspersky that scanned and fixed my laptop within 2h !!!

Fow now everything is back to normal, and I installed Malware just in case I get in troubles again.

Thank you so much !

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.