Intel 9th Generation Core Family CPUs Officially Listed

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017

The Intel 9th Generation Core Family is coming to the consumer market really soon as indicated by their official listing on the microcode revision guidance documents. The Intel 9th Generation Core processors will be based on existing microarchitecture and will be more of a refresh to the lineups that launched last year.

Intel 9th Generation Core Processors Officially Listed – Coming To The Consumer Market This Quarter
We covered the Intel 9th Generation Core Family along with the first processor names a few days ago. Today, Intel has confirmed our article by listing down a couple of unreleased, 9th Generation Core processors which will be hitting the retail market, this quarter. There is a range of CPUs that users will be able to select, all the way from Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and the top-end Core i9 chips.

A total of seven processors have been listed in the official documents, five of which belong to the Core i5 family and just two parts that fall under the Core i3 family. The processors include the Core i5-9600K, Core i5-9600, Core i5-9500, Core i5-9400, Core i5-9400T, Core i3-9100 and Core i3-9100. All Core i5 parts are based on the 6 core configuration and feature GT2 graphics while the Core i3 parts are based on the 4 core configuration and feature GT2 graphics.

More information

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.