Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
This may be Intel’s biggest refresh in years

Intel Coffee Lake Refresh release date
We’ve seen all sorts of leaked Intel roadmaps and rumors, but there’s a surprising consensus on Coffee Lake Refresh launching towards the end of 2018, specifically around October. One report even specifically dates the launch of the first few Intel 9th generation CPUs will land on October 1 with the remainder of the family arriving throughout the first quarter of 2019.

Seemingly official presentation slides leaked out to the public, revealing the Intel Core i9-9900K, Core i7-9700K, and Core i5-9600K will be among this first crop of processors to release in October 2018. After that, the next chip we can supposedly expect to arrive next will be the Intel Core i5-9400 in Q1 2019.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.