- Feb 4, 2016
Now, we're learning about some new additions to the Alder Lake family in the form of the low-power T-Series. The information comes from FanlessTech, which claims to have received info on the full lineup of processors (seven SKUs). In addition, the range extends further down-market than the K/KF models with two Core i3 SKUs, and all the processors are rated at 35 watts instead of 125 watts.
The biggest things that jump at us are that while the 16-core/24-thread configuration of the Core i9-12900T matches that of the Core i9-12900K, it features a 400MHz lower maximum turbo boost. It's a similar situation with the Core i7-12700T, which has a 300MHz lower maximum turbo clock.
- Core i9-12900K 16 (8+8) 24T up to 5.3GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i9-12900T 16 (8+8) 24T up to 4.9GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i7-12700K 12 (8+4) 20T up to 5.0GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i7-12700T 12 (8+4) 20T up to 4.7GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i5-12600K 6 (6+4) 16T up to 4.9GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i5-12600T 6 (6+0) 12T up to 4.6GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i5-12500T 6 (6+0) 12T up to 4.4GHz UHD Graphics 770
- Core i5-12400T 6 (6+0) 12T up to 4.2GHz UHD Graphics 730
- Core i3-12300T 4 (4+0) 8T up to 4.2GHz UHD Graphics 730
- Core i3-12100T 4 (4+0) 8T up to 4.1GHz UHD Graphics 730