• ...Wise care 365"

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
IObit doesn't steal Malwarebytes' signatures anymore :) both products IObit Security 360 (discontinued) and IObit Malware Fighter don't use their signatures, they've removed the stolen detections. IObit Malware Fighter has never been using MBAM database, IObit wasn't developing this product few years ago, they had only IObit Security 360 with stolen database
I would use Wise Care 365 due to the past of IObit, however I think both are good.
I personally use only CCleaner, it's enough.
CCCleaner :)
CCCleaner? never heard about it :D I edited your post

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
When I tested it against zero day malware, it detected 0/10. Probs because it wasn't in there database yet.

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
IObit doesn't steal Malwarebytes' signatures anymore :) both products IObit Security 360 (discontinued) and IObit Malware Fighter don't use their signatures, they've removed the stolen detections. IObit Malware Fighter has never been using MBAM database, IObit wasn't developing this product few years ago, they had only IObit Security 360 with stolen database
I would use Wise Care 365 due to the past of IObit, however I think both are good.
I personally use only CCleaner, it's enough.

I meant CCleaner soz xD

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
None of the above!
Tested both and both removed registry keys that completely "rooted" several previously working programs!

CCleaner :)

An article that may have some relevance:

http://www.howtogeek.com/171633/why-using-a-registry-cleaner-wont-speed-up-your-pc-or-fix-crashes/
Blogs like howtogeek/lifehacker etc., are read by many. So they don't want to take a chance to recommend advanced utilities for novice users. Members in MT are above average computer users so I assume they know what they are doing. If you have some control on these programs its pretty good. I'm not a fan of any product. Just recommended ASC out of my experience. If it did break things in future then I may consider removing it. Also they have very good customer support in FB.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Thanks>>>I think i need another cup of cofee and thicker reading glasses!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.