Expired IObit Driver Booster PRO 7.0 - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5676
How to get a license
This Extend Trial for pro version of Driver Booster V7.0 for 6 months .Enjoy :) :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Get your free IObit Driver Booster PRO license. Find and update outdated, non-working, missing, and Game Ready drivers on your computer or laptop
IObit Driver Booster PRO - Free License

IObit Driver Booster is a program for finding and updating outdated, inoperative, or uninstalled drivers, which allows you to achieve maximum performance of your equipment and stability of the operating system.
IObit Driver Booster PRO

New in IObit Driver Booster 7
  • The real-time driver update database (3,500,000+) allows you to accurately install the necessary updates for outdated drivers.
  • Support for updating new components of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 redistributable, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 and Java Runtime Environment 10.
  • The new scanning engine and the structure of database queries on the Internet, accelerating scanning by more than 100%.
  • The new automatic game mode allows you to turn off all Driver Booster notifications when you complete a task or launch a program in full screen mode.
IObit Driver Booster PRO - Free License
To obtain a free license of IObit Driver Booster PRO, you must perform the following steps:
1. Download the free version of the program from the link below and install on your computer.
Download IObit Driver Booster Free 7.0
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit)
During installation, the program offers additional Adware components that are not related to the main functionality - remove unnecessary checkmarks during installation.
2. Activate the Pro version in the menu "Activate> Enter License" using the following license code:
A9354-E3FDE-A1F73-FDDB7
IObit Driver Booster PRO

Terms of Offer

• This is a license for one (1) user, for home use only.
  • The license is valid until March 30, 2020.
  • You receive free updates for versions 7.x during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • The program can be installed and reinstalled with re-registration.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Driver Booster is not bad.

But IOBit is kind of scummy.

I recommend that people spend the money and get Driver Easy Pro.

It finds over 70% more drivers on your machine.... and thus updates substantially more drivers than Driver Booster.

There are threads on this forum discussing it.

But... for those not wanting to spend, Driver Booster is not bad.

And thanks to DDE_Server for bringing this deal to MT.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@DDE_Server Thanks for posting the giveaway. Previous giveaway licences will only work for v6 of Driver Booster.
It finds over 70% more drivers on your machine.... and thus updates substantially more drivers than Driver Booster.
I haven't seen much difference between Driver Booster and Driver Easy. But Easeware is a trustworthy company and IObit not so much.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
@DDE_Server Thanks for posting the giveaway. Previous giveaway licences will only work for v6 of Driver Booster.

I haven't seen much difference between Driver Booster and Driver Easy. But Easeware is a trustworthy company and IObit not so much.

Just for clarity, I'm not talking about the number of drivers installed.

I'm talking about the number of drivers examined.

So... a driver updater can't update a driver that it does not see or examine.

1570325126355.png

Right now, I have Driver Booster & Driver Easy on 6 computers.

On average, Driver Easy sees 70% more drivers than Driver Booster. You can scroll down through the list of drivers that each lists as Up-to-Date (or can be updated).

On this computer, Driver Easy sees, examines, and potentially updates 110 drivers. Driver Booster only sees 62. (See image above)

This is consistent across all computers where I have done this.

If you have Driver Easy and Driver Booster both on any computer, test it. Let us know if you find something different.

And you are one of the ones who informed me about Driver Easy -- Great recommendation. It's probably the 5th or 6th driver update software I've tried. Nothing else is close.

I never would have guessed that I'd like driver update software as much as I do. The performance benefits are tangible on 4 of 6 computers. Less heat, less fan usage, snappier performance..

As always, use caution with driver update software....

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
On this computer, Driver Easy sees, examines, and potentially updates 110 drivers. Driver Booster only sees 62.
On my main computer, Driver Easy saw 147 drivers, Driver Booster 111 and another driver updater, DriverToolkit, only saw 40. However, these numbers are meaningless. As an example, based on my experience of running it on many different computers, DriverToolkit has a larger database of drivers, than any other driver update software. Also, I've found little difference between the scan results of Driver Booster and Driver Easy, on many different computers.

I don't mention DriverToolkit much, because its most recent drivers are from a year or two ago. But it does an excellent job at finding less common drivers, that other driver update software misses.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Just for clarity, I'm not talking about the number of drivers installed.

I'm talking about the number of drivers examined.

So... a driver updater can't update a driver that it does not see or examine.

View attachment 226827

Right now, I have Driver Booster & Driver Easy on 6 computers.

On average, Driver Easy sees 70% more drivers than Driver Booster. You can scroll down through the list of drivers that each lists as Up-to-Date (or can be updated).

On this computer, Driver Easy sees, examines, and potentially updates 110 drivers. Driver Booster only sees 62. (See image above)

This is consistent across all computers where I have done this.

If you have Driver Easy and Driver Booster both on any computer, test it. Let us know if you find something different.

And you are one of the ones who informed me about Driver Easy -- Great recommendation. It's probably the 5th or 6th driver update software I've tried. Nothing else is close.

I never would have guessed that I'd like driver update software as much as I do. The performance benefits are tangible on 4 of 6 computers. Less heat, less fan usage, snappier performance..

As always, use caution with driver update software....
Thanks for the info on Driver Easy{going to give it a try},not a fan of IObit,I avoid there products,thank for a alternate that may or is better

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
Are you sure Easeware is a trusted company? i trust them as much as I trust Iobit which is not at all. I use a driver update program to find out what needs to be updated and just look for my drivers myself because I refuse to let a driver update program install drivers for me.

Reactions: Dave Russo

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Are you sure Easeware is a trusted company? i trust them as much as I trust Iobit which is not at all. I use a driver update program to find out what needs to be updated and just look for my drivers myself because I refuse to let a driver update program install drivers for me.
Easeware are definitely a trustworthy company. When I suggested they remove a misleading claim from their website, they did so and gave me a free license. But having said that, whether company is trustworthy or not, there has never been any driver update software that has installed malware. You will see people state that driver update software installs malware, but they never provide any proof of this. They don't provide proof, because there literally is none.

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Driver Easy is the only program I know that can actually change manufacturer locked intel video drivers for the latest Intel version directly. Before i used it i had to use DDU to remove the manufacturer locked driver and then install the Intel version as the Intel updates won't install on a machine that has manufacturer drivers.

I'm using a one year license I got on a giveaway but I am certainly considering subscribing when this license is over.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.