Expired IObit Malware Fighter 1.2 Pro - 24 hours giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
The next Downloadcrew promo will be IObit Malware Fighter 1.2 Pro - the giveaway starts on 24 Dec 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

You will be able to get it for free by visiting this page.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
NathanF1 said:
MT members and visitors from UK can get Malware Fighter Pro from a Computer Shopper giveaway.
Regular price for Malware Fighter Pro is $19.95* /Year/1 PC........ Wonder how many copies they've managed to sell after the MBAM incident. :)
I for one won't join this giveaway because this product is far from being any good and yes.... as sign of respect for MBAM.

Uploaded by MrXidus on Jun 2, 2011

Anyway Thanks NathanF1 !

Last edited:

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Jack said:
I for one won't join this giveaway because this product is far from being any good and yes.... as sign of respect for MBAM.

I too procrastinated before posting the Malware Fighter giveaways.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
NathanF1 said:
Jack said:

I too procrastinated before posting the Malware Fighter giveaways.
well it's free so some users might get it.... I know that prior to the MBAM incident , Iobit was actually a very 'requested' brand.....

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Even for FREE forever. I would not using this software.
MBAM is alot better.
btw, thanks for share nathan ;)

ranget

Dec 8, 2011
the Link Leads to AVG discount Product

anyway i remember that those a rouge ??? or somthing like it

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
It's not a rogue ranget, and as you can see in the right part of the promo page , the giveaway will start on 24 Dec 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
ranget said:
the Link Leads to AVG discount Product

anyway i remember that those a rouge ??? or somthing like it

The giveaway starts on Starts on 24 Dec 2011 at 23:59 GMT ..so it will be live in a few hours....
IObit Malware Fighter isn't a rogue but it isn't a very 'well seen' product because Iobit was accused a few months ago of stealing Malwarebytes technology. - http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=29681
Originally this product was called Iobit 360 but because almost everyone decided to move away from it , the company re-named the product IObit Malware Fighter in the hope people will forget about the scandal. :)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Jack said:
IObit Malware Fighter isn't a rogue but it isn't a very 'well seen' product because Iobit was accused a few months ago of stealing Malwarebytes technology.

Excuse me, did you mean few months or few years? Because this was back in 2009... :)

ranget

Dec 8, 2011
Oh sorry didn't notice
i think i will try it in a Virtual machine
so as MBAM claims that they stole their Database wich make me rethink about the effectiveness of that product

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.