Viper007

Level 3
What's new in IObit Malware Fighter 6:

IMF v6 Beta 1.0 (6.0.0.4440) :
  • New Safe Box - Protect your specified folders from unauthorized access.
  • New MBR Guard - Protect your PC against the malicious attacks targeting MBR, like GoldenEye/Petya attacks.
  • Enhanced Cloud Security - Larger database for higher security powered by you.
  • Optimized IObit Anti-malware Engine - Faster scan, more accurate detection, and more powerful threat removal.
  • New Notification Center - 1-click to check and process all missed notifications.
  • Enhanced Fix All - 1-click to update the database, turn on the protections and guards, and perform a Quick Scan.
  • Larger database - Support removing the latest stubborn malware and viruses.
  • New UI - Support high DPI displays & high-resolution screens for a better experience.
  • * And more can be discovered by you.
Would you try this program?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahesh Sudula

Level 12
Verified
At all the instances ..it proved an utter Garbage..
just a sexy U.I...with a sleepy Bitdef engine
A ROOTKIT
fighting against Malware LOL.... not even worth to look
its a PUA in my view
Their Uninstaller is quite powerful though
Malware should SUE IOBit for using their name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper007

Level 3
At all the instances ..it proved an utter Garbage..
just a sexy U.I...with a sleepy Bitdef engine
Better name for it would be IObit Malware loser 6.... not even worth to look
its a PUA in my view
Their Uninstaller is quite powerful though
Malware should SUE IOBit for tampering their name.
lol, yh i agree there are better options out there than this for sure. I use there uninstaller as its quite good and i also use there defrag program which is quite good to but i do not think there security material :( there just a system tweaker/cleaner company.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 12
Verified
lol, yh i agree there are better options out there than this for sure. I use there uninstaller as its quite good and i also use there defrag program which is quite good to but i do not think there security material :( there just a system tweaker/cleaner company.
They fit for creating good U.I...and PUA:D
Avira should HIRE them...they too are the same..
Avira fans don kill me :)

Reactions: cyberfort

Viper007

Level 3
They fit for creating good U.I...and PUA:D
Avira should HIRE them
i mean some of there products are good like i listed above and even advanced systemcare is pretty good when i tested in many times in past cleaning wise, little booster for gamers, some tuneup but i would never touch that registry cleaner in a million years and some other features are just not needed if it was actually simple and not bloated i would probably use that.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 12
Verified
i mean some of there products are good like i listed above and even advanced systemcare is pretty good when i tested in many times in past cleaning wise, little booster for gamers, some tuneup but i would never touch that registry cleaner in a million years and some other features are just not needed if it was actually simple and not bloated i would probably use that.
I agree..
but still want AVIRA to use them for their U.I..
New tool would be IOBit AntiVir Fighter LOL