Expired IObit Uninstaller Pro 7.02 1 Year Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

T

The paranoid one

Thread author
From its site
Lighter & Cleaner PC
Without any notice, your computer is often occupied by different types of software, and some even barely used. These programs not only take up space but also slow down your computer. New IObit Uninstaller 7 easily removes unwanted programs to free up disk space and smooth PC performance for you.

Safer & Faster Browsing
Malicious plug-ins and toolbars added on your browser may collect your personal information like browsing history for illegal usage; some may even affect your browsing experience by redirecting you to phishing sites. IObit Uninstaller 7 detects malicious plug-ins including adware in real time, you can easily get rid of them with its help.
No Leftover Files
Regular uninstall cannot delete programs completely. With IObit Uninstaller 7, you don’t need to worry about leftovers any more. When uninstalling, IObit Uninstaller 7 removes leftovers automatically with 120% faster scanning. Even those leftover files cannot be deleted by other uninstallers; you can still count on it.

Installation Monitoring
To guarantee thoroughly uninstall, IObit uninstaller 7 monitors program installation. Bundled programs and plug-ins can be easily identified; some you may never notice have been installed on your computer. And when you decide to uninstall the main program, these bundled items can be removed together.

Site of Promotion: IObit Uninstaller Pro - бесплатная лицензия

Terms of offer
This is a license for one (1) user, solely for your personal use.
The license is valid until September 11, 2018.
You will receive free updates to the version 7 framework during the entire term of the license.
There is no free technical support.
The program can be installed and reinstalled with the new registration.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I've been testing this. It does a very good job cleaning traces of software and it no longer leaves the update service behind when you uninstall it as previous versions did. It's quite fast as well. Much faster than Revo pro on maximum settings and basically as good as Revo.

Last edited:

CoherentCrayon

Level 4
Verified
Jun 23, 2017
Ah, Iobit is still around and well i see... But there are still some of us left, with good memory...

Malwarebytes: IObit Stole Our Signatures Database
Yeah, that thing was not good. But IOBit Uninstaller is really good, it works even for pretty much unknown applications also (when their uninstallers fail to do their job). If they did steal, I don't think they will do it again anyway. But who knows. I personally use this software.

/steel9

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
Yeah, that thing was not good. But IOBit Uninstaller is really good, it works even for pretty much unknown applications also (when their uninstallers fail to do their job). If they did steal, I don't think they will do it again anyway. But who knows. I personally use this software.

/steel9

Their uninstaller may in deed be good. My problem with them is moral and of trust. I can't trust a security company that steals a competitor. Back in the time, after denying everything, they ended up removing the "disputed" databases, after their setup file was pretty much banned from every reputable download site.

I am happy enough with Geek Uninstaller. Besides, i keep "clean" system images. Every few months i revert to them or reinstall Windows from scratch. So my PCs are always in top condition without needing the "ultrauninstaller".

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
My problem with them is moral and of trust. I can't trust a security company that steals a competitor.
MalwareBytes incident is an old story, and I think now there is no reason to highlight this old fact.
Maybe others have committed errors relating to the trust and we do not know how the facts are.
One of my dear irl friend are using ASC for many years and, on the same PC, he does online banking by entering password and manipulating sensitive data.
As it was to be expected with absolutely no privacy issue.
But of course everyone has his opinions and I always will respect them :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.