iolo System Shield Antivirus !!! anyone heard about this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
i never heard about iolo is making some antivirus software, suddenly i found this software in a online store, and it priced lowest among all antivirus softwares .....
anyone have any review or idea how this one performs ?? i had some bad experience with their System Mechanic though....
ss4_overview_good_large.jpg

http://www.iolo.com/system-shield/

Thanx

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Yes it has been out for many years, it is complete junk just like all of their other products. It is included with System Mechanic Pro.

iolo products are comparable to Uniblue, what I call rogueware junk.

Enjoy!!:D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
tapoo said:
thanx, then their this product is also not good

I agree with Littlebits 100% Uniblue is terrible and they really screw up some peoples machines.There are many better products than what iolo has to offer

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
But I dont think Iolo products are like Uniblue. System sheild maybe but System mechanic is not.
Also Iolo Sys Mech is a good software but too aggressive in its cleaning.

Ibrad

Apr 29, 2011
If I remember correctly they used the F-Prot engine. Maybe its changed but it was that alst time I heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.