Expired IPinator VPN LT - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
IPinator VPN LT - Free License

index.jpg

• IPinator VPN LT is an extremely lightweight VPN software for Windows PCs. Lightweight meaning that all you need to do is install it and click on connect.
  • This is extremely useful for anonymity and for security while in public Wi-Fi locations.
  • Locations available: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands; Falkenstein, Sachsen, Germany; Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany; Las Vegas, Nevada, United States; Paris, lle-de-France, France; Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands; Roubaix, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France.
  • Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6+, Android
How to :
1) Visit the promo page and download the zip archive with installer and instructions.
2)Visit this page and on next step fill the code GFZY81U1YB to get a 100% discount.
3)Checkout using your details( may use disposable email and random identity generator)
4)Install the software and activate it using the key received in your inbox.
Screenshot_12.png

Enjoy.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
I could not get it to change my IP, maybe somebody else can...

Reactions: Jrs30

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Same here. Nothing changed. But anyway i would not use it. the windows client seems like crap and they dont say what they log or dont log in there privacy policy. not realy trustworthly.

Reactions: frogboy

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
havnt look there. should be under privacy policy like other vendors do it.
I think the privacy policy is mainly about their website and questions regarding the software under knowledgebase and FAQs/ contact support.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Anyone installed it?

I had tried previous giveaways of this. And its always basic instead of premium i.e most servers/countries were disabled & only couple were enabled.

I guess this will also be the same i.e basic.

Anyone tries, do post here.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Anyone installed it?

I had tried previous giveaways of this. And its always basic instead of premium i.e most servers/countries were disabled & only couple were enabled.

I guess this will also be the same i.e basic.

Anyone tries, do post here.
Locations available: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands; Falkenstein, Sachsen, Germany; Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany; Las Vegas, Nevada, United States; Paris, lle-de-France, France; Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands; Roubaix, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Did you installed it?

I installed it & activated. It mentioned full version activated, for more servers upgrade to premium.

And when I checked servers, most of the servers had premium mentioned & clicking on them opened the webpage to upgrade.

Reactions: Rishi

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Did you installed it?

I installed it & activated. It mentioned full version activated, for more servers upgrade to premium.

And when I checked servers, most of the servers had premium mentioned & clicking on them opened the webpage to upgrade.
Do you see any deviation from the title ( LT ) or what has been posted? At least check the spoiler in the original post.

vpn.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Don't bother with this, I tried it yesterday for a grand total of 30 minutes before uninstalling it. While I did not have a problem with it changing my ip I did have a problem with it slowing down not only my browsing but my entire system also. Once disconnected and closed, this software does not close entirely and stays running in the background even though it doesn't show in the system tray. There are better vpn softwares out there, but this one is NOT one of them.

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Don't bother with this, I tried it yesterday for a grand total of 30 minutes before uninstalling it. While I did not have a problem with it changing my ip I did have a problem with it slowing down not only my browsing but my entire system also. Once disconnected and closed, this software does not close entirely and stays running in the background even though it doesn't show in the system tray. There are better vpn softwares out there, but this one is NOT one of them.

You have my sympathy ..... many of these apps do not go away quietly after the "trial run ".
They often install a persistent Windows service which can be a royal PITA , and may even run at Windows start-up , by default !

Take a look at Windows services and I bet you will find it lurking there :)

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
I installed this and it worked fine here all available IP,s were fine.
Surprise... I got it running this morning, no slowdowns whatsoever felt at my side:) I agree. I think I'll be keeping it on my other machine where I do some testing ;). Can't say about others machine specific PITAs, but it is barely ~ 4-5 megs here.I'd say good so far. This is why running new software in VM or under virtualization is recommended first.;)
Trololol.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.