Help Me Decide IPS Monitor Suggestions Needed.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Aug 3, 2013
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft

BoraMurdar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 30, 2012
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Cool, but I saw some reviews and i am not happy with the bezels. They appear glossy. Your's is the same right?
Yeah, bezels are glossy but if you don't have a source of light pointed directly at your monitor, it is not that big deal. Honestly I am not even noticing it...

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Aug 3, 2013
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Yeah, bezels are glossy but if you don't have a source of light pointed directly at your monitor, it is not that big deal. Honestly I am not even noticing it...
Alright bro, so what would be the secondary choice from the list if I have to choose one?
Does the LG have wall mounting options?

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 30, 2012
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Yes bro it has VESA, I guess they both are same except the design. Aren't they? Having all the features of the LG 24MP59G?
Not quite, LG 24MP59G has color gamut over 99% RGB so (compared to 23MP68VQ-P) it will show much clearer picture, it has 75Hz refresh rate, and if you have new AMD Card, it will enable you 1Ms Blur Reduction through HDMI. Yeah, Screen Split also. Everything else is kinda same.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Aug 3, 2013
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Not quite, LG 24MP59G has color gamut over 99% RGB so (compared to 23MP68VQ-P) it will show much clearer picture, it has 75Hz refresh rate, and if you have new AMD Card, it will enable you 1Ms Blur Reduction through HDMI. Yeah, Screen Split also. Everything else is kinda same.
Now I am really worrying which one to choose. One has a pleasing specifications and the other has a gorgeous looks.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Aug 3, 2013
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
Received the Monitor today. Initially I am happy, but noticed that the panel has not completely covered to the screen. Has a minute gap when compared to the other side. Should I return or keep?