IPS Monitor Suggestions Needed.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Yeah, bezels are glossy but if you don't have a source of light pointed directly at your monitor, it is not that big deal. Honestly I am not even noticing it...
Alright bro, so what would be the secondary choice from the list if I have to choose one?
Does the LG have wall mounting options?

Last edited:
Reactions: SHvFl

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Yes bro it has VESA, I guess they both are same except the design. Aren't they? Having all the features of the LG 24MP59G?
Not quite, LG 24MP59G has color gamut over 99% RGB so (compared to 23MP68VQ-P) it will show much clearer picture, it has 75Hz refresh rate, and if you have new AMD Card, it will enable you 1Ms Blur Reduction through HDMI. Yeah, Screen Split also. Everything else is kinda same.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Not quite, LG 24MP59G has color gamut over 99% RGB so (compared to 23MP68VQ-P) it will show much clearer picture, it has 75Hz refresh rate, and if you have new AMD Card, it will enable you 1Ms Blur Reduction through HDMI. Yeah, Screen Split also. Everything else is kinda same.
Now I am really worrying which one to choose. One has a pleasing specifications and the other has a gorgeous looks.

Reactions: SHvFl

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Received the Monitor today. Initially I am happy, but noticed that the panel has not completely covered to the screen. Has a minute gap when compared to the other side. Should I return or keep?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well if you think you were visually deceived, then return it.
I only worry if some dust acquire in the gap,

I only worry if some dust acquire in the gap,
I have taken the pic of the gap posted here. Check out.
UbbDD5o.jpg

NhA10

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.