Is AOMEI Backupper Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
It is not malicious if that is what you are asking, however I have never used this product because I couldn't commit on its dependability.
If it happened to be buggy then it could corrupt your system, so use with caution.

Thanks. :D

Reactions: Ink and marg

AJCSTR

Mar 15, 2016
I the thing I always wonder about is the fact that this software is from China (as is EASEUS Todo). But both are very easy to use and get the job done but I am not 100% comfortable using them. I have not installed them on a computer with my financial info on it. I wonder if this caution is unwarranted and would welcome other opinions.

The only other thing about this company is, I believe, it is a very small operation - 10-20 employees.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeXPMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.