Is Trend Micro have a giveaway?(For TM Internet Security)

Discussion in 'Trend Micro' started by NortoN, Nov 25, 2015.

1. NortoN

NortoN New Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Hi all
    I have a question.
    is trend micro internet security have a giveaway?
    Evgeny likes this.
  2. Evgeny

Evgeny Level 6

May 1, 2015
    Well, there are sites like g2a, ebay, where you can find great deals also :)
  3. jamescv7

jamescv7 Level 61

Mar 15, 2011
    Web and FileMaker Developer
    Windows 10
    @NortoN: All Antivirus products including Trend Micro have their own giveaways base on selective regions or sometimes sponsor from a different company beside to be worldwide.

One of the example which located at Giveaway Forum at MT: Link for Trend Micro antivirus + *

* Version 6 (old version)
  4. JollyGood

JollyGood Level 1

Jan 7, 2015
    Engineering Student
    Calgary, Canada
    I got my last subscription of Trend micro internet security off of Trend micro usually retails on there for about $20 for the base antivirus to $40 for maximum security. Honestly though, trend micro's pricing isn't too bad, the benefit of buying off of trend micro outright is that if for what ever reason you don't like it you could always get a refund.
  5. soccer97

soccer97 Level 11

May 22, 2014
    Windows 10
    They did if you had a LinkedIn acct but it was for the 2013 version, and when it updates, it reduces to a 30 day trial. Only one I know of.
  6. McLovin

McLovin Level 61
    Trusted AV Tester

Apr 17, 2011
    Computer repair shop
    Queensland, Australia
    Windows 10
    Trend Micro
    Trend normally does good deals. Just have to check the site often to see what deals they have. :)
    ispx likes this.