Assigned Is Zemana Antilogger or Antimalware compatible with antivirus software

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i have a zemana antilogger lifetime suscription and anorton 3 years suscription and emsisoft 4 years suscription I want to know if zemana are compatible whith norton. When i use zemana and emsi i see my computer very slow.
I wait your answers
Merry Christmast

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Yup, I have tried ZAL and Norton/Symantec together, Memory usage of those 2 combined is less that 90MB, I even added Malwarebytes Anti Exploit (realtime), Malwarebyte AntiMalware (ondemand), and malwarebytes ransonware (realtime) and total ram usuage is around 120. Zal is a very good program that works extremely with a lot of AV, in fact I believe they advertise that they are compatible with all major AV's. Hope your lifetime license is valid, there has been many deactivation regarding the lifetime keys, I was one of the unlucky ones..

Still bring tears to my eyes!

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
They have a chart to consult.

Zemana - AntiKeylogger and identity theft protection

e75B8v.png

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
What do you say about process Lasso (Thanks for your coments i can use it now whith peace on mind) I dont know how to use process lasso as well I have 8 GB ram

kaleci07

Level 2
Verified
Jul 6, 2015
they have problem with kaspersky other than probably if antivirus has anti-logger protection itself probably ZAL will conflict

ps: avast , eset , avg was fine in my experience

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Aktiffiso: If you have more decent specifications then no need for Process Lasso actually, it controls your responsiveness of system against CPU eater resources.

By default you can do nothing, for starter just go to Options (menu bar) --> then Enable Probalance.

----------------

On the other hand, Zemana AM is more on cloud scanning thus it will not collide to other AV, unlike Antilogger where contains HIPS components that can collide to some AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.