Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Welcome!

When I opened the COMODO Secure DNS site, I found that they have changed their DNS server address.

Go here: http://www.comodo.com/secure-dns/ and look at the right of the page, the address has changed.

Is my information correct?

I

illumination

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Welcome!

When I opened the COMODO Secure DNS site, I found that they have changed their DNS server address.

Go here: http://www.comodo.com/secure-dns/ and look at the right of the page, the address has changed.

Is my information correct?

This is correct. It has been changed since the Comodo Secure DNS 2.0 came out..

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I'm too confused right now, besides I posted in that thread... just was expecting a new thread of some kind when I read this one. So mistake on my part, I should hang my head in shame for not kickstarting the brain back into gear... :p

I

illumination

AyeAyeCaptain said:
I'm too confused right now, besides I posted in that thread... just was expecting a new thread of some kind when I read this one. So mistake on my part, I should hang my head in shame for not kickstarting the brain back into gear... :p

It is all good, there is no new thread that I am aware of, was just trying to explain to him, it has been that way for a little while... I was kinda wondering when you first posted in this, as i see you all over the Comodo Forums, figured you were already aware of these things! :D

D

Deleted member 178

Comodo implemented Secure DNS beta 2.0 with the released of Dragon 13, then it becomes now the default one.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Comodo released their new Secure DNS Service because they have acquired DNS.com not that long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.