RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
What are those things related to technology you cannot avoid to do?

Let me give you an example:

• Everytime I go to a friend's or family member house and I use their computer, I MUST optimize it and clean it from PUP and malware, defrag, clean registry... I just cannot help myself, it's my civil duty!:ROFLMAO:
  • I cannot help myself changing or adding security software to my configuration! Every month I add something, delete something, change my AV and then come back. It's horrible for the system but it's an addiction!

What are yours? :cool:

P

plat1098

• Everytime I go to a friend's or family member house and I use their computer, I MUST optimize it and clean it from PUP and malware, defrag, clean registry... I just cannot help myself, it's my civil duty!:ROFLMAO:
  • I cannot help myself changing or adding security software to my configuration! Every month I add something, delete something, change my AV and then come back. It's horrible for the system but it's an addiction!

Uncanny...did you copy off my paper? :mad: Eyes on your own paper! Seriously, I will send my machines to early graves with the nit-picking, app-changing, forced updating and relentless pursuit of a pristine event viewer. I believe I lost my mind a little, a number of moons ago. :love:

Reactions: RoboMan and upnorth

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
About once a month, it is attacked by the urge that you want to reconstruct the environment by reinstalling the system disk from the format. During the game, I feel the same as wanting to press the reset button with a mission that can not be cleared.

Reactions: RoboMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.