Most likely you're seeing those pop-ups because of spam push notifications. Let's remove them:
To remove permission for a malicious website to send notifications in Safari on macOS, follow these steps:
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- Click on the Safari menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Websites" tab at the top of the Preferences window.
- In the left sidebar, click on "Notifications."
- Select each website from the list and click on "Remove" to revoke its permission to send notifications.
- Next, uncheck "Allow websites to ask for permission to send notifications".
Let me know if you still see those pop-ups.