Troubleshoot Ive done everything i could

Infected operating system
Android
Infected device
Samsung galaxy s10
Infected device issues
Whe I'm not using my phone chrome and Samsung internet will open with like a million tabs of adds
Steps taken to remove the infection
Entered safe mode to remove any addware found nothing went to apps found nothing downloaded malaware bytes it found nothing factory rest my phone 3 times still have it

Norgaladis

Thread author
Nov 2, 2020
I have done everything I was told to do and installed two anti virus software I even factory reset my phone like 3 times nothing is working I still have add ware on my phone

Reactions: upnorth

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You can try these 3 steps for Android.

As well as check for any Apps that may have special Device Admin privileges, and remove.
  • Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Advanced -> Special app access -> Device admin apps.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.