jelson's soon to be retired XP config

jelson

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Just about to retire this machine. My new one will be running Win 7 64-bit and I'm still tweaking it's configuration. Post on that when it's ready.

Icy

Level 2
Verified
Apr 10, 2014
Zemana anti-logger already encrypts your keystrokes so using keyscrambler would be unreasonable.Give Lastpass a try and personally i'd remove super anti-spyware since the other two are a lot better at detection.

good configuration though! :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Zemana anti-logger already encrypts your keystrokes so using keyscrambler would be unreasonable.Give Lastpass a try and personally i'd remove super anti-spyware since the other two are a lot better at detection.

good configuration though! :)
Zemana is overall better...... KeyScrambler can be disabled by a keylogger... ect.

Reactions: jelson

Icy

Level 2
Verified
Apr 10, 2014
Zemana is overall better...... KeyScrambler can be disabled by a keylogger... ect.

I have never used keyscrambler so I wouldn't know, I did however use zemana anti-logger for a year and I could honestly say that I wasn't afraid of getting infected by a keylogger during that time.

jelson

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Thanks for the advice on KeyScrambler. And yeah, good point about SAS. It's just something I had installed... got a promo lifetime license several years ago.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.