App Review JM Web Filter 1.0.2 beta URL test (by kev216)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

kev216

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone. By request, I've made a video of JM Web Filter 1.0.2 beta.
Note that this is my first testing video I ever made, so feel free to give suggestions and remarks :)
Enjoy the video!

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Always nice to see more people get into testing. Different people have different methods of testing which makes it interesting to watch. Testing this product is very straight forward. It scans URLs based on a few different methods to my understanding. Good review (hope to see more from you in the future). Keep up the good work @Jo Man JM Web Filter turning out very well.

kev216

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Always nice to see more people get into testing. Different people have different methods of testing which makes it interesting to watch. Testing this product is very straight forward. It scans URLs based on a few different methods to my understanding. Good review (hope to see more from you in the future). Keep up the good work @Jo Man JM Web Filter turning out very well.
Thanks for the kind words!
I really liked making this video, so I am planning to make some others in the future. If anyone has a request, you can PM me :)

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Thank you everyone guys! I will try to improve JM Web Filter as much as possible , maybe including also the real-time protection, but this will require some time of development. Thanks again guys! :) And nice review @kev216 ;)

Anyway, I want to announce that I will fix some bugs in the next release :)

Last edited:

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Nice review !
@JM Security
Your software is promising, I'll follow the loan.

When you called real time protection is to directly filter url when have is our web browser?

If so it will be perfect and I would use it, it is certain.

At the moment I'm not in the utility, but I salute your work!
Thank you very much! Yes, the real-time protection will scan the URLs of the web browser, which you are using to navigate in the web.

I hope to bring this feature as soon as possible

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.