Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
@Antivirus Tester waiting for your testing, hope you'll like it :) I think that maybe, in the future, I'll try to make also a sort of add-on for browser.
@VirusAttak Thanks my friend, if I'll need a website product, I'll obviously ask you :) ;) @TheSuperGeek thanks friend for your work, I'll download and try tomorrow (now I'm on the phone :D).
thank you all guys for the support, you are really amazing, fantastic!!! :)

Last edited:
A

Antivirus Tester

@Antivirus Tester waiting for your testing, hope you'll like it :) I think that maybe, in the future, I'll try to make also a sort of add-on for browser.
@VirusAttak Thanks my friend, if I'll need a website product, I'll obviously ask you :) ;) @TheSuperGeek thanks friend for your work, I'll download and try tomorrow (now I'm on the phone :D).
thank you all guys for the support, you are really amazing, fantastic!!! :)

ok i will test very soon

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
UPDATE 07.09.2015 - JM Anti-Phishing 0.9.2 Beta Released!
  • Database bigger

img.PNG

Download links updated :)

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Can you please stop changing the default installation directory and exe name with each new version?
Same problem with Start menu shortcuts folder.

Reactions: TheSuperGeek

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@TheSuperGeek If you share how to make a non-Java/Portable version (via PM). @Jo Man could release both versions at the same time, and saves you the time, especially considering this is a beta and releases are fairly often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.