Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
UPDATE 14.09.2015 - JM Anti-Phishing 0.9.6 Beta Released!

Hello guys,

I managed to complete the 0.9.6 Beta version, before the start of the school and others commitments.
Anyway there is an important UPDATE:

The reading database system is really improved, but there are some problems with the external library that I used for it, so for now JM Anti-Phishing is avalaible only in portable version (.jar file), and maybe I prefer so. (The instructions to use the new portable version are in the thread).

Cattura1409.PNG

Cattura14091.PNG

Download link obviously updated ;)

Last edited:
M

MalwareT

Looks good :) It should be check for updates,and instead of VT add full name. Adding icon for program would be cool

Reactions: JM Safe

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
UPDATE 14.09.2015 - JM Anti-Phishing 0.9.6 Beta Released!

Hello guys,

I managed to complete the 0.9.6 Beta version, before the start of the school and others commitments.
Anyway there is an important UPDATE:

The reading database system is really improved, but there are some problems with the external library that I used for it, so for now JM Anti-Phishing is avalaible only in portable version (.jar file), and maybe I prefer so. (The instructions to use the new portable version are in the thread).

View attachment 71828

View attachment 71829

Download link obviously updated ;)
Thanks @Jo Man getting better all the time. ;)

L

LabZero

Hello, Nojava version realeased !!!
I change little things :
-Removed some files in Javaportable
-Modified script to run -jar file
-Remove .bat and make a .exe file
-Add icon to folder
LINK => Dropbox - JM_AntiPhishingPortable_V0.9.6_Beta.exe
Let's use it !!!
@TheSuperGeek

Tested it and don't work (it doesn't check links), Please PM @Jo Man to fix the problem, probably it doesn't found the required external library to check links (beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LabZero

Update: To fix the problem, cut and paste the files beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar where you copied JM_Anti-Phishing.jar, so there will be 3 files (JM_Anti-Phishing.jar, beansbinding-1.2.1.jar and jsoup 1.8.3.jar) and obviously edit the path and .bat file accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone.

I decided to give a small gift to all members who are following the development of the project: JM Anti-Phishing Beta. You can add it to your signature, I hope you enjoy it!. :) Thanks everyone for your precious support! :)

JM Tester.png

To add it to your signature, just right click on the image and select "Copy URL Image", and then you can add it using the link ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.