Junglist Security Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junglist

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 12, 2017
I was using Kaspersky’s onscreen keyboard to input my passwords, but I can’t find any info on its effects on screenshot logging, so now I use Oxynger Keyshield.

I’m also considering improving my parent’s PC with a similar set up minus NoScript, with Bitdefender Free in place of Kaspersky and TinyWall firewall. :unsure:

Reactions: given and Rengar

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Personally, I would recommend using Anomi Backupper or Macrium Reflect as both are tried and true backup programs that are widely used.

I have had a Windows backup not work for me in the past. Therefore, having a secondary backup method in place is critical in these situations.

Also, please turn on SmartScreen as @Rengar mentioned.

A nice system utility that came under fire recently is CCleaner. I have used this for a decade and is really great. Wise Care 365 seems like another great choice.

Nice config @Junglist ! Make sure you turn on SmartScreen as this is beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.