Expired K7 Security ...” Unconditionally Free Until This Crisis Is Over”

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.k7computing.com/us/k7cares-covid
How to get a license
Download free until the covid 19 pandemic has passed

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Unconditionally Free Until This Crisis Is Over

Unconditional
Care
Unrestricted
Cybersecurity

Unconditionally Free Until This Crisis Is Over
In these trying times when everyone has increased their digital usage, it is sad that cybercriminals have switched gear and are attacking vulnerable individuals, families and businesses. To ensure you have one less thing to worry about, we have opened the full versions of K7 products to everyone - it's unconditionally free.
We all need to look out for each other at this time, and you need to have the best cybersecurity product in the world protecting you and your business so that you can focus on protecting and caring for the people who are nearest to your heart.
Our researchers are working round-the-clock and have increased the number of daily updates to combat the rise in threats that are capitalising on the coronavirus.
We don't know when this crisis will end, but we will be there for you till the very end.

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
ABSOLUTELY FREE during the Covid-19 crisis period. Stay Home and Work Safe!

Now, you can install our award-winning and advanced security product, Total Security, and use it with no payment till April 30th, 2020. We hope, by that time, we will have emerged out of this challenge, stronger and safer. However, if this outbreak continues beyond April, we will try our best to support you by extending this over till this outbreak ends and lockdown is lifted.

As i see this, it is like a month or 2 months trial ............

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Can a complete security solution be used?
They offer K7 Total Security v. 16.0.x. It's fully featured IS packet..here you have comparison of different products of K7
Looks interresting and for sure is worth of trying :) Here some screenshots from my Win 7with K7 TS
k7-1.jpg
k7-2.jpg
k7-3.jpg

Last edited:

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Activated.png

This is a screenshot depicting that this giveaway worked for me, notice the expiration date. More on that in a second.
ABSOLUTELY FREE during the Covid-19 crisis period. Stay Home and Work Safe!

Now, you can install our award-winning and advanced security product, Total Security, and use it with no payment till April 30th, 2020. We hope, by that time, we will have emerged out of this challenge, stronger and safer. However, if this outbreak continues beyond April, we will try our best to support you by extending this over till this outbreak ends and lockdown is lifted.

As i see this, it is like a month or 2 months trial ............
Covid-19 Terms.png

The highlighted red portion is the section Pat MacKnife is quoting. I am uploading a screenshot as proof since I've dealt with not so nice developers. What i would like to know from the developers is the highlighted red section within the highlighted red section quote:
we will try our best to support you by extending this over till this outbreak ends and lockdown is lifted.

1. Does this mean they will automatically extend the subscription or will we need to apply again?
  2. Does this mean globally or on a per country basis?
Still as they say
don't look a gift horse in the mouth!
:emoji_beer::emoji_beer::emoji_beer:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
What i would like to know from the developers is the highlighted red section within the highlighted red section quote:

1. Does this mean they will automatically extend the subscription or will we need to apply again?
  2. Does this mean globally or on a per country basis?
I presume they would extend the subscription and it would be globally. But in any case, you can buy a license for a few dollars from Amazon India.

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
I presume they would extend the subscription and it would be globally. But in any case, you can buy a license for a few dollars from Amazon India.
It seems to be very light on resources. I found this which seems to be about roughly $13 dollars for 3 years. Would you recommend this product over name brand ones?

EDIT: All the keys are the same for everyone.

K7TS1-1111-1111-1111-1111
K7AT1-2222-2222-2222-2222

Last edited:

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
I don't recommend it, as It's not quite as good as the big name antiviruses. But you are right about it being extremely light.
There is also this:
This code only works in India IP address devices
Which means if you do buy it from Amazon India there is a chance they may lock the license unless you use a VPN to update the virus definitions which can be a hassle.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Der.Reisende

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Are you sure, it also has the same warning despite being the same seller that i linked to for the 3 year version:
It bought K7 AV Premium from the same seller and it's working fine. But, its listing does not say it is IP locked.

If it is locked, I presume you would only need to use a VPN to activate it. However, if you message the seller, they will be able to tell you if it is region locked or not.

pica

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2018
1588956375401.png

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
View attachment 239188

Very true. It’s the lightest AV I’ve ever seen. I’ve often caught myself opening process explorer to see if it was actually running. (usually down the process list a ways)😂

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.