Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
  1. ESET => very good signatures detection, weak behavioral detection (on default protection settings), low system impact.
  2. K7 => good signatures detection, average behavioral detection, low system impact.
  3. Quick Heal => weak signatures detection, good behavioral detection, low system impact.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
  1. ESET => very good signatures detection, weak behavioral detection (on default protection settings), low system impact.
  2. K7 => good signatures detection, average behavioral detection, low system impact.
  3. Quick Heal => weak signatures detection, good behavioral detection, low system impact.
So can I change default protection settings & then behavioral detection good ??

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
So can I change default protection settings & then behavioral detection good ??
You can increase ESET protection when you tweak settings of HIPS, but be aware that HIPS "interactive mode" causing a lot of alerts...

Just take a look to this helpful thread below, created by @RoboMan, all credits goes to him ;)

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
You can increase ESET protection when you tweak settings of HIPS, but be aware that HIPS "interactive mode" causing a lot of alerts...

Just take a look to this helpful thread below, created by @RoboMan, all credits goes to him ;)

Thank you so much 💗

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
I'm using ESET and @RoboMan 's settings. In the beginning you will get a little bit annoyed by the firewall notifications because it's in interactive mode. So every time something tries to connect to the internet an alert will pop up. Those alerts will in time decrease as ESET will remember them as you set them( save them) to your liking.

So if that is not a big deal for you, then I'd say go for ESET.
:)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I would choose ESET or K7 over Quick Heal as they provide better protection and new versions of Quick Heal have be manually installed which is a hassle. ESET provides better protection than K7, but both are good products and they are two of the lightest antiviruses.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
My computer configuration: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.29 GHz , Can I run EIS (ESET Internet Security ) latest version smoothly???

Another Question is, there are many website provide ESET fake key, is there any giveaways to get Eset Internet Security / Antivirus for free???

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022

My computer configuration: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.29 GHz , Can I run EIS (ESET Internet Security ) latest version smoothly???

Another Question is, there are many website provide ESET fake key, is there any giveaways to get Eset Internet Security / Antivirus for free???

Reactions: JB007

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

Go through @SerialCart to get an Eset key 😉

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.