Advice Request Kaspersky 2016 requires reboot after updating daily. Is it normal?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Hi all,
I'm having Kaspersky Total Security 2016 installed on my computer. I noticed a strange behaviour of my KTS some days ago: It requires reboot computer after update some components, but it's regularly, even daily!. I noticed that it often requires reboot and the afternoon and evening, never facing this problem before. I did a clean install of Windows and a clean install of Kaspersky after that, everything goes flawlessly till some days ago.
Some screenshot:
hMxAJEI.png

G0bYnGQ.png

Does anyone have this problem, too?
Thanks all!

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Hi all,
I'm having Kaspersky Total Security 2016 installed on my computer. I noticed a strange behaviour of my KTS some days ago: It requires reboot computer after update some components, but it's regularly, even daily!. I noticed that it often requires reboot and the afternoon and evening, never facing this problem before. I did a clean install of Windows and a clean install of Kaspersky after that, everything goes flawlessly till some days ago.
Some screenshot:
hMxAJEI.png

G0bYnGQ.png

Does anyone have this problem, too?
Thanks all!
yes i have this problem, but not daily...
i restart my system and problem fixed :)

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
yes i have this problem, but not daily...
i restart my system and problem fixed :)
I also reboot my computer as its require, but today, it requires reboot again?
I'm doing a lots of projects on my computer, restarting is really annoying

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I also reboot my computer as its require, but today, it requires reboot again?
I'm doing a lots of projects on my computer, restarting is really annoying
i mean go to kaspersky and press restart button on kaspersky dashboard :p

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's a bug will be fixed in the upcoming Patch C for 2016MR1, but it seems Patch C has been delayed to later April, because also some others bugs will be fixed. That's why They retired 2016MR1 installers temporally from official WebSite.

Users may go back temporally to 2016MR0, or stay in 2016MR1, as (They say) system is protected and standard updates are still coming to system normally.

Reactions: Maxxx58 and omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
It's a bug will be fixed in the upcoming Patch C for 2016MR1, but it seems Patch C has been delayed to later April, because also some others bugs will be fixed. That's why They retired 2016MR1 installers temporally from official WebSite.

Users may go back temporally to 2016MR0, or stay in 2016MR1, as (They say) system is protected and standard updates are still coming to system normally.
i also have this problem but its 1 week i do't have it :)

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014

Thanks for the information! MR1 has tons of bugs, so sad!

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It was working fine more or less until Patch A, I think with Patch B started to come some new bugs...

Reactions: Maxxx58

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Same reboot problem here. This is the worst Kaspersky software release in many years. What a shame!

Reactions: Maxxx58

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
wow it seems many users have this issue ...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.