Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Not installed yet, not available installers yet, it seems They are still uploading and/or server syncing...

Anyway in early betas GUI usually is quite unfinished...

Reactions: Maxxx58

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
This is a beta build, so does not admit commercial keys... it is activated a beta trial period (via server online) for testing of 91 days :)

Reactions: Iapepe

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Screen-shots :) of the modules that are new or have some changes for now, as You can see, still quite unfinished as I said before :D

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
It seems access is not granted yet to anyone. It's uploaded to the server but blocked from anyone. It's a matter of time.

Izl0faK.png

WAD1wo6.png

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
They are still uploading and/or server syncing... I'm in south east of Spain and I already got access, but aslo got the same error until I could access, so be a bit patient...

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Screen-shots :) of the modules that are new or have some changes for now, as You can see, still quite unfinished as I said before :D

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Wow! Data encryption, Webcam protection, private browsing, password manager. It seems like Kaspersky wants to end with third party softwares. It's like they don't want you to complement the antivirus with anything else :p

D

Deleted member 2913

Well, some of those features are also present in others security products such as Avast, Symantec, etc. I think KL is only copying/cloning them, which I don't like much...
I like Kaspersky but dont use for the reason it has too many stuffs I dont want & Kaspersky doesn't provide custom install too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.